Wednesday 3 September 2014

Welcome to a New Year!


Welcome to Grade 3/4!  I am sure that God has a great year planned for us.  I just wanted to send out a little note to familiarize you with what our class will be like for the year.  I am expecting that this will be the best year ever!
Class GPS
To get somewhere, you need to know where you are going.  There are five things I would like our class to be.
Christ-Honouring: He is the reason we are here and He loves us and has work for us to do in His name.
Safe Community: Students should feel accepted and loved, and they should feel safe to make mistakes.
Love of Learning: I hope to instill and develop a love of learning in students.
Growth: We want to grow as people and improve our skills this year.
Interesting Lessons: I have challenged myself to bring passion, creativity,  and enthusiasm into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment